I created this instrument because I really liked the simplicity and sounds of my Korg EMX-1 with upgraded tubes. My goal was to have a whole range of sound possibilities inside one easy controllable rack so I emulated some of the oscillator models and a few of my favorite effects.
- Single Oscillator with noise or click
- Dual Oscillator with detune and transpose
- Unison with detune and transpose
- Additive with FM
- PCM with FM
- Amp and Arp section
- 3 Multi FX with each 8 editable effects
- LFO, EQ and Tube Drive
Please consider donating if you like this.
I spend a lot of time creating ERX-1, this was a complicated device. Thanks.
FX AND TOOLS
Here's a direct link to the aurex racks .adg files. These include
- aurex MFX2
- aurex TRACK FX
- aurex SEND FX
- aurex MFX 1 (and some variations)
- all my ableton live skins.
If you like this stuff you can always treat me a coffee/beer/pizza ;)